Control your electronic project with an Android device. This app communicates using Bluetooth to an HC-06 or HC-05 Bluetooth module in your project. Since version 1.2 of the app, it will now also communicate to bluetooth low energy modules such as the HC-08 and via USB-serial connection.
This app comes with a library containing 11 Bluetooth examples for Arduino. See the electronics page for examples.
It can also be used with Raspberry Pi or any other rapid prototyping system in which you have included a suitable Bluetooth module to your project.
• Ideal for learning electronics in a fun way.
• Ideal for rapid prototyping a new idea.
• Ideal for exhibiting your project.
Some electronics skills required. Requires an Android device with Bluetooth capability enabled.
Large selection of controls available including buttons, switches, sliders, pads, lights, gauges, terminals, accelerometers and graphs, Drag and drop them onto the panel grid. Then edit their properties.
20 customisable panels available.
Import/Export panels to share them.
Discover, Pair and connect to Bluetooth devices. Then click Run to use the panel.
Library of 11 Arduino Examples to get you started:
- LED Brightness - PWM with a Slider control
- RC Car demo – Basic Button controls
- Persistence of Vision – Text control
- Repeater Demo – Send and Receive Terminals
- Ultrasonic Distance Sensor - Light Indicator
- MEGA Monitor – Graphs
- UNO Monitor – More graphs
- Temperature and Humidity – Temperature Gauge
- Configure HC-06 Demo – In-case you want to change Baud rate
- Motor Control Demo – Accelerometer and pad controls
- LED Ring Demo – Switch & Slider controls
The user guide is found in the app by clicking on the 'i' button on the main screen. Alternatively, user guide for version 1.3 of the app is here.
Connect to Bluetooth Screen
Example Run Screen